The Crazy Hats Breast Cancer Appeal is committed to support all aspects of breast cancer for both patients and carers in Northamptonshire.
Our Constitution states we will:
- Hold events that will raise funds for the Appeal
- endeavour to find sponsors to support planned events
- Gratefully receive donations and contributions from individuals and groups
- Decide and agree, as Trustees, how monies raised will be allocated to deserving projects
- Present such monies to fund those deserving projects
- In addition, we aim to have fun, be innovative and imaginative, be very positive, liaise with health professionals and “be there” for others.
- By raising the awareness of breast cancer, we believe we can make a difference in the community, by providing our local breast cancer units with the very best facilities and equipment they need to enhance the excellent care and treatment they already deliver.